Hairven Alamanda: hair saloon for Muslimahs

Selasa, 10 Mac 2015

Hairven Alamanda: Hair saloon for Muslimahs


hair saloon
Hairven open area

When I moved to Putrajaya about a year ago, I found myself searching for a decent, hair saloon for Muslim ladies. I actually searched everywhere but probably because not many of my friends at that time go to hair saloon, it was to no avail. Once i just could not stand the itchiness at my scalp and I went to a nearby hair saloon. Sad to say, I felt my hair became dryer after the treatment and I deeply regret spending more than a hundred ringgit there.




How I got to know about Hairven Alamanda


So one day, I was talking to my friend A, on how difficult it was to get a hair saloon here. more over, a hair saloon that is Syariah compliant. She casually mentioned ,

"Have you gone to Hairven?"

I went like what? I am pretty sure we were talking about hair and not some terminal illness or freak accidents.

" I am serious. It is a hair saloon within Alamanda.You should give it a try" She shoved a black-coloured business card into my palm.

business card
Hairven's business card
I was pretty hesitant initially , but I made an appointment anyway. So one Saturday morning, I found myself walking up the walkway at first floor of Alamanda.

My first visit to Hairven
 

hairven
The entrance to Hairven
private room
(photo from Hairven Alamanda Facebook page)

Why it is suitable for Muslimah 

1. There is a closed room for females undergoing hair treatments

There is a counter in front of the saloon to greet you. And when I mentioned that I would like some privacy, I was shown to a closed room that can fit 4 customers inside. I felt so relieved! No unwanted male eyes can see the customers inside here.

2. Female hairstylist

A friendly female stylist then greeted me by the name of Hidayah and asked what I would like to do. i told her I want a hair cut, treatment and do some rebonding. She patiently explained the type of treatment available with the pricing without sounding condescending.

massage room
Massage room at Hairven Alamanda

3. Allows you to pray in between procedure

The rebonding process took quite some time. So if you want to pray, do not worry. There is a room next door that allows you to pray before continuing with your treatment. There is also spa, facial and massage services available here.

The whole process finished at 5.30 pm. I also bought a few hair products. The cost for everything was about RM500, they charge based on the length of your hair. But I am very satisfied with the service and the quality of rebonding done, that I visited them a few times after that for more hair treatments.


You can get more information at Facebook Hairven Alamanda. I recommend you to make an appointment first as this place is extremely popular for obvious reasons.


Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan

Mohon tuan/puan bersopan santun ketika memberikan komen.