Replacing Fuzzi Bunz's Elastics

Selasa, 4 Januari 2011

I like Fuzzi Bunz. The inserts are thick, the crotch slim and the prints cute. Two things i don't like though: the snaps are too much for me and the elastic ends always get out from the hiding slot, making it fray and become loose before it is supposed to.

The good thing : they come with replacement kit of three elastics.



You might say the elastics still look good , but I am irritated with the ends. And I added Velcro to my FB for my ease of use ....



Attempted using a pin to pin them together and thread it through, did not work, it stucked in the middle.


This way is much easier ...just pull the elastic....



Yikes! Why one side shorter than the other one? Oops, I used the wrong elastic ....




Mission accomplished!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan

Mohon tuan/puan bersopan santun ketika memberikan komen.